Friday, August 26, 2011

Counter-Strike Global Offensive - some info's and videos

So let's start with the news, as we know, CS Global Offensive will be available on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC/Mac, even more, Valve has announced that players from PS3 and PC/Mac will be able to play against each other by cross-platform multiplayer ! Xbox 360 will not have it because there will be no Steamworks, that's why Xbox will have only a Split-Screen and LAN/Internet matches only against an others Xbox users.   Beta tests of new Counter-Strike will start in October, a full game in 2012 on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC/Mac, of course, through Steam (including PS3)

Here you can watch a Video review and gameplays from CS Global Offensive:



6 comments:

  1. Looks like a good game. I'd play it for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. another counter strike game? wow, didn't knew about this one. looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know how to spend my money. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've spent so much time playing CS. It is so addictive.
    I can't wait to play this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CS is amazing,I cant wait toplaythisone :D

    ReplyDelete