Today I will say you about Processor. Processor - CPU ( Central Processing Unit) is a most important thing in our PC. why ? CPU "say" to the other parts what to do, if your CPU is slow the other parts will be slow too, but buying very fast CPU and slow graphical card is stupid. please don't say : "If I don't play game I don't need good graphical card", yes ok but if you buy I7 2600K for 450 $ I don't think so you only watch movie and surf on the internet. ok ok stop off-top :D .
what CPU I need ?1-core, 2-core, 4-core or 6-core ? Today when you buy new computer don't buy 1-core. 1-core is good only in netbooks but in normal work better if you buy 2-core. So what with 4-core and 6-core ? If you like play new games like crysis, GTA IV or NFS: HP buy 4-core or 6-core. From Intel you can buy new I5 2500 Sandy Bridge (1155). Today it's very hard to say what socket buy 1155 or 1156 ? 1155 is newer so we can expect new Processor. From AMD you can buy Phenom II X4 or X6. If you work with 3ds max better if you buy Intel I7-2600 (4-core) (and good graphic card :P).
what to buy:
- AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
- Intel i7-980X - 6 core - it's very expensive, and new I7 2600K is as fast as this one (980X)
- Intel I7 2600(s.1155) Sandy Bridge
- Intel I5 2500(s. 1155) Sandy Bridge
- Intel I7 920(s.1366) - better way is buy new Sandy Bridge
- AMD Phenom II x4 955 black edition
- AMD Phenom II x4 965 black edition
- Intel core2duo E8600 (s. 775)
- Intel core2duo E8500 (s. 775)
special thanks for : "Some guy" - this is your idea :) thanks :)