YEAH ! we create a server on windows so now we can do it on .. LINUX !! :)
(I think you know somethink about linux:))
1. First we must create dir : mkdir srcds
2. Go to this dir : cd srcds
3. when you are in this dir type : wget http://www.steampowered.com/download/hldsupdatetool.bin
4. when download is finish type : chmod +x hldsupdatetool.bin
5. then type : ./hldsupdatetool.bin and ./steam
6. now you must wait for download (it's will be fast :) )
7. when download finish type : ./steam -command update -game "Counter-Strike Source" -dir .
8. now SRCDS will be download from steam it will be take some time ...
9. create server.cfg and put it to : srcds\orangebox\cstrike\cfg
10. now you run your srcds just type : ./srcds_run -console -game cstrike +map de_dust2 -maxplayers 20 -autoupdate
That's all now your server will be work on linux :) (the best if you instal webmin but you can work without it :) )